Configure Once And Safe Battery Life Forever!
- Automatically stop all unused tasks/programs/services when the display of your device goes to black (turns off / sleep)
- One complete overview of all your applications currently installed on the device
- Directly see how much memory each active applications is using
- One click task killing
- ROOT supported for extra aggressive task killing
- Many options to configure this automatic task killer to your needs
- It can automatically add newly installed applications to the auto kill list
- It's free, and supports all android versions
- Does not need any internet access! this app is completely safe, what's on your devices, stays on your device
- Optimized to use a small memory footprint while in the background
- List is searchable by typing the first letters of the task on the (onscreen)keyboard
- Many more..
Try it and start saving some battery now!
When installed please read the in-app Help to get more information of how to use it, it's under the MENU
It is possible (when using a rooted device or an older android version before 2.2) to kill tasks that are system critical, this can result in a reboot of your device at most.
Bomb That Task is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Bomb That Task (version 2.0.0) has a file size of 59.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 27 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.